Mold Testing and Indoor Air Quality Testing
Our team of experts can test your home or prospective home for mold and determine what’s causing that mold growth. Our inspectors are IAC2 Certified and take the time to thoroughly evaluate your home. We start with a complete visual inspection of the home and locate moisture causing concerns. If we find visual mold we can sample it and send it to our lab partners to further analyze. The key to a proper mold evaluation is to find all the factors contributing to mold growth.
Indoor air quality is important to living a safe healthy life within your home. We can test your home’s air and our certified lab partners will test for pollen the following Mold Spore:
- Fusarium Penicillium/Aspergillus
In addition to indoor air quality, we can test suspect building materials in your home for Asbestos.
During a Complete Mold Inspection, our inspectors will perform:
- a non-invasive, visual examination of the readily accessible, visible and installed systems and components of the building, as outlined in the IAC2 Mold Inspection Standards of Practice;
- moisture, temperature and humidity measurements;
- at least three air samples (one indoor and two outdoor); and
- possibly one surface sampling at an area of concern.
- Visual Mold Inspection and examination
- Individual Mold sampling
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Asbestos Testing